All you need to know about Beach Motel Heiligenhafen
At Beach Motel Heiligenhafen you can expect to find anything but the ordinary: Many different room categories for any taste and occasion, individually designed ‘Theme Suites’ each with a stunning view across the Baltic Sea, a chic wellness area including an indoor-pool, sauna area, gym as well as spa treatment rooms, homemade cakes, pies & ice cream next to delicious á la carte dishes at our restaurant Holyharbour Café & Grill, the Flamingo Bar where you can begin and end any evening, and last but not least various event rooms, to cater for any cause possible.
Also located in the Beach Motel building, you can visit the ‘Marc & Daniel’ shop for a fashion shopping spree, or the ‘Shutters Interior’ store for pimping up your own home "Beach-Motel-style".
Coming soon (in time for the summer!)… a bike rental and a small kiosk.
- 24-hour service reception
- Beach Lounge with cosy chillout spaces, library, pool table, piano corner, free WI-FI anywhere, a Mac-station for free use
- Vending machine, stacked with drinks and snacks for in between
- Retro photo booth for any fun holiday-picture-sessions
- 'Marc & Daniel' - trendy fashion shop
- Beach cruiser bike rental
- 'Shutters Interior' - interior design store - to pimp up your own home "Beach Motel style"
- Small Kiosk
Beach Motel Heiligenhafen awaits you with altogether 115 rooms and suites. Besides double rooms, we also have loft rooms, family rooms, friends rooms and uniquely designed theme-suites: Junior Suites & Ocean Suites. The brilliant location of the hotel, gives nearly all of our rooms access to a beautiful harbour, lake or sea view!
Our 115 rooms can be divided into:
- 79 Double rooms (Basic, Lake, Beach & Ocean) – for 2 people
- 13 Lofts (Lake & Ocean) with a sleeping area on the upper floor – for 2 people
- 6 Family rooms, with a separate room for kids – for 2 adults and 2 kids
- 8 Friends rooms – for up to 4 adults
- 5 Junior suites – for 2 people (each of which is uniquely designed by one of our partners: Hamburg Leuchtfeuer, Cosman Interior, Impressionen, Bacardi & Bombay Sapphire as well as pad Design Concept)
- 4 two-floor Ocean suites – for 2 people (each of which is uniquely designed by one of our partners: MINI, samova, Jever & Ocean House)
The interior of the rooms is bright and friendly, including a comfortable double bed, a small desk, a chair and a bathroom, equipped with shower and hairdryer. On the desk you will find a tablet next to the phone. The tablet is our interpretation of a modern welcome-folder, in it you will find information about Beach Motel, you can play games, surf the net and access a few online-newspapers.
For all music lovers, who enjoy living in soundtrack bubbles – each room has its own docking station, compatible with all current mobile phone types. You can use the docking station for charging your iPhone as well as blasting out your favourite tune. The in-room flat screen TV is programmed with some additional radio channels.
All the suites are uniquely designed and therefore completely different to everything you’ve seen before. Each one is a singular testimony to the creativity and design talent of the individual ‘godparent’ partner. Allow yourself to be surprised: Comfort, you can definitely count on!
Upon request, and for a minor nightly fee, we can set up a travel cod in your room. Nearly all rooms are suitable and have enough space.
- Holyharbour Café & Grill – Restaurant offers freshly baked cakes, pies and homemade ice cream throughout the day. Our daily buffet breakfast is available from 7am till 11am and costs €13,90 per person. For lunch & dinner we offer you a wonderful choice of regional specialties. Our lunch menu is available from noon on, and our dinner menu is served daily from 6pm till 10pm. The restaurant seats 160 guests. On the connected sun terrace, another 140 guests can enjoy the lovely Baltic Sea view.
- Flamingo Bar – in the hotel lounge, offers a beautiful range of hot and cold beverages as well as a wonderful selection of wines, long drinks and cocktails
- Beach bar Deck 7 – opens during the summer season (starting Easter, ending October) and is a trendy beach bar, located directly in front of Beach Motel. Here you will be cared for with drinks of all kinds and snacks for in between.
- 7 treatment rooms
- Massages, facials, full body peelings and wellness baths
- Aqua Organic product line, with purely natural ingredients
- 600 sqm wellness area with swimming pool, classical as well as soft sauna and a steam bath
- 3 differently themed silent rooms (Themes: ‘Daylight’, ‘Fireplace cosiness’ & ‘Library’)
- Free for all: Tea at the Ocean Spa’s own samova tea bar
- Outdoors space with outdoors showers and much space for relaxing in the open space
- Gym room
- Changing rooms
- 5 separate event rooms with daylight
- Bondi Beach - 135 sqm / Grace Bay - 110 sqm / Pigeon Point - 67 sqm / Cape Maclear – 45 sqm / Byron Bay – 22 sqm
- Bondi Beach & Grace Bay, can be combined to create a space of 245 sqm. Cape Maclear & Byron Bay, can also be joined together to create a space of 67 sqm
- Our 100-sqm-gym-room Silver Sands is laid-out with sports flooring and thus ideal for yoga, fitness, dancing etc.
- All rooms are equipped with modern convention technology